Do you feel stuck in your job - not getting promoted, no confidence, being labeled incompetent and indecisive, feeling discouraged? Are you new in your job or the corporate or working world; and feeling confused, lost, neglected and lonely? Do you not know where to start and who to entrust your career path to? If you have answered yes to any of the questions, this book is for you.
Many individuals entering or already in the job market are left on their own to figure out how to make a success of their careers. These individuals are usually bound by factors such as corporate politics, fear, low self-esteem and many other self-limiting beliefs, thoughts or feelings. Karabelo Selebogo’s Corporate Explosion! is a guide to understanding yourself, your environment and your limitations; and utilising mentoring, coaching, networking and branding to take your career to the next level.
LEARN HOW TO...
- Deal with self-limiting beliefs.
- Identify what it is you want from your job — money, freedom, international opportunities, etc.
- Deal with perceptions and fear of rejection.
- Develop the confidence essential for networking.
- Confidently step out of your comfort zone.
- Understand factors that are keeping you stuck and eliminate self-sabotage.
- Discover the courage and inspiration to course correct, no matter how far down the path you are.
- Physically present yourself (conduct, appearance, etc.) such that you are taken seriously.
READ THE FOLLOWING PAGES AND YOU WILL...
- Learn to identify and seize opportunities such that everything in your life becomes better—work, income, health, and relationships all around.
- Learn to communicate in an assertive manner.
- Learn how to prevent corporate political dramas from damaging your career or your spirit.
- Be empowered to:
- Trust your instincts and take risks.
- Exude confidence in all aspects of your career.
- Take concrete steps to achieve career objectives.
- Deal with your job challenges objectively.
- Be solution driven.
- Make informed decisions about your career trajectory, and even know when to walk away.